Camping and cooking in style If there is just one luxury item to take camping with you, this is it.
Designed, tested and perfected in Australia, Ozpig is a new concept in camp cooking.
Ozpig is a portable outdoor cooking system that doubles as a heater. It’s versatile, easy to use, light weight and fuel efficient.
The basic Ozpig kit comes with:
- Ozpig chamber
- 4 screw-in legs for safety & stability
- 3 piece chimney (packs away neatly into the chamber)
- Spark arrestor to prevent sparks escaping
- 2 x 270mm warming plates – use one for cooking and the second for warming
- Internal fire grate
- Multi-purpose tool for removing the hotplate & camp oven lid
- Vinyl carry bag for easy transport and storage
Ozpig is made from 3mm pressed steel, making it strong and durable for taking some of life’s hard knocks. Weighing just 17 kilograms, Ozpig packs down to 300mm x 350mm x 400mm, which is about as big as a milk crate and small enough to fit in the camper trailer or car boot.
Legs: 4 x 300mm lengths of galvanised steel
Chimney: 3 x 300mm x 60mm lengths of pipe